Documents and Items Required to RENT / Lease a Home
Property Owners or Management Company generally requires the following items:
- Last Two or Three Months of Pay Check Stubs.
- Copy of Driver’s License.
- Copy of Social Security Card.
- Lease Application of Each Individual of age 18 and older.
- Applications Fee.
Property Owners or Management Company will run the Applicant’s Credit. Check the credit history, rental history and will run a background check, verify Current Employment and Current Rental History, to make sure it all matches their required criteria.
Once the Applicant’s Lease Application is approved, applicant will be required to submit Security Deposit and Pet Deposit (if the applicant has pet), along with a signed copy of Lease Agreement along within 24 to 48 hours. Rent will be due prior to or by the commencement day of the lease agreement.
For details Contact us today – Our Team of REALTORS can help you with Leasing Renting a Home in Katy, Brookshire, Fulshear, Richmond, Rosenberg, Sugar Land, Missouri City, Pearland, Cypress, Spring, Tomball, Humble, The Woodlands and Houston Texas.
MARK G Akram - REALTOR®
Latest posts by MARK G Akram - REALTOR® (see all)
- $200,000 to $250,000 Homes For Sale in KATY Texas 77494 Subdivisions - April 26, 2017
- Homes For RENT zoned to CINCO RANCH HIGH School KATY Texas 77494 - April 7, 2017
- Homes For RENT in KATY Texas Area Subdivisions - April 7, 2017
- Homes For SALE zoned to KATY HIGH SCHOOL $200,000 to $300,000 - April 5, 2017
- Homes For SALE zoned to KATY HIGH SCHOOL Under $200,000 - April 4, 2017