Documents and Items Required to RENT / Lease a Home
Property Owners or Management Company generally requires the following items:
- Last Two or Three Months of Pay Check Stubs.
- Copy of Driver’s License.
- Copy of Social Security Card.
- Lease Application of Each Individual of age 18 and older.
- Applications Fee.
Property Owners or Management Company will run the Applicant’s Credit. Check the credit history, rental history and will run a background check, verify Current Employment and Current Rental History, to make sure it all matches their required criteria.
Once the Applicant’s Lease Application is approved, applicant will be required to submit Security Deposit along with a signed copy of Lease Agreement, within 24 to hours. Rent and Pet Deposit will be due prior to the commencement day of lease agreement.
*All terms and rental qualifying criteria varies depending on the property that a tenant choose to apply for.
For details Contact us today – Our Team of REALTORS can help you with Leasing Renting a Home in Katy, Brookshire, Fulshear, Richmond, Rosenberg, Sugar Land, Missouri City, Pearland, Cypress, Spring, Tomball, Humble, The Woodlands and Houston Texas.
MARK G Akram - REALTOR®
Latest posts by MARK G Akram - REALTOR® (see all)
- New Homes For SALE in KATY Texas Under $200,000 - December 19, 2019
- New Homes For Sale in KATY Texas 77493 - October 12, 2018
- $200,000 to $250,000 Homes For Sale in KATY Texas 77494 Subdivisions - April 26, 2017
- Homes For RENT zoned to CINCO RANCH HIGH School KATY Texas 77494 - April 7, 2017
- Homes For RENT in KATY Texas Area Subdivisions - April 7, 2017