Documents and Items Required to RENT / Lease a Home
Property Owners or Management Company generally requires the following items:
- Last Two or Three Months of Pay Check Stubs ( for employees )
- Two Years of Tax Returns ( for self employed )
- Copy of Driver’s License for each Individual of age 18 and older.
- Copy of Social Security Card for main applicants.
- Lease Application for each Individual of age 18 and older.
- Applications Fee.
Property Owners or Management Company will: Run the Credit to check the Credit History, Rental History, and will run the Background Check. They will also verify Current Employment and Rental.
Once the Applicant’s Lease Application is approved, applicant will be required to provide the Security Deposit along with a Signed Copy of Lease Agreement, within 24 to hours. Rent and Pet Deposit will be due prior to the Commencement date of Lease Agreement.
*All terms and rental qualifying criteria varies depending on the property that a tenant choose to apply for and are set by property owners.
For details Contact us today – Our Team of REALTORS can help you with Leasing / Renting a Home in Katy, Brookshire, Fulshear, Richmond, Rosenberg, Sugar Land, Missouri City, Pearland, Cypress, Spring, Tomball, Humble, The Woodlands and Houston Texas.